The Gurney's team offers an entire suite of services that allow you to own and manage your investment, effortlessly.
As a leading authority in real estate redevelopment, Metrovest’s projects have consistently exceeded marketplace standards and have become benchmarks for luxury living. Having led Gurney’s through three phases of renovations since its acquisition in 2013 including the purchase and adding of Gurney's Newport in 2017, Metrovest’s approach to Gurney’s evolution is respectful of both its 90 year history and its incomparable setting.Learn More
BLDG Management is a New York City-based real estate investment firm. As of 2016, BLDG Management's in-progress developments included a proposed 41-story residential tower at 212-214 East 44th Street, a residential building at 11 Avenue C in the East Village and a shopping center on the site of the Coliseum movie theater at 701 West 181st Street in Washington Heights. The firm's portfolio of buildings includes 450 West Broadway, 36 West 34th Street, 261 Fifth Avenue (held in partnership with the Feil Organization), 1 West 34th Street and 123 Third Avenue.
Founded in 2011 by brother-sister duo Aaron and Samantha Edwards, The Charles is a multi-disciplinary agency based in New York City, with offices in Chicago and London. By focusing on The Core Five (strategy, media, content, design and technology), the agency is able to deliver results that distinctly impact, engage and, most importantly, drive conversions. Whether it’s omni-channel strategies and content production or fully interactive experiences and e-commerce solutions, The Charles has enhanced the digital profiles of the world’s most prominent luxury, lifestyle and media brands.Learn More
White-glove client service, ingenious marketing strategies, scrupulous business practices and record-breaking sales deals make the Alexander Team one of the top-producing and most recognized real estate names in New York and the U.S. today. Headed by industry leaders Oren and Tal Alexander, and supported by ten talented, tenacious professionals, the Alexander Team sets the standard in results-driven real estate, with unprecedented sales achievements in Manhattan, the Hamptons and South Florida.Learn More
An Asset With Exponential Upside
Ownership at Gurney's Private Residence ensures that you experience of all of the benefits of residential ownership without any of the worry. Our team offers an entire suite of of services that allow you to own and manage your investment, effortlessly.
- Creation and Monitoring of rental performance goals
- Ensure premium representation of your home in the vacation rental marketplace through a variety of productive rental channels and partners
- Prompt, personalized follow-through on rental inquiries, calendar management, bookings, rent collection, property protection, pre-stay concierge services, and issue resolution
- Weekly reservation reports and monthly rental distributions
- Take responsibility for day-to-day operations of home
- Maintenance, repairs, and preventive maintenance schedules
- Property inspections: periodic and impromptu
- Verify and renew required licenses; monitor regulatory changes
- Review and administer insurance policies, including claim submission follow-up.
- Natural disaster support; emergency response services 24/7
- Initial home-readiness
- Develop annual budgets
- Manage operating expense (petty cash) account with local property manager
- Review and payment of approved invoices
- Facilitate local and international tax information and payments
- Maintain home’s general ledger
- Prepare quarterly income statements and trends
- Prepare annual financial report to provide to Owner’s choice of accounting firm
- Distribution of net operating income to owners
- Prepare the home for family and/or guests to include necessary household amenities and supplies
- Pre-stay concierge service
- Coordinate with local staff to provide owner or guest services upon arrival
- Follow up with guest after stay for comments and positive reviews